Friday, May 7, 2010

Urban Legend #1

So these urban legends may not be scary but they seem almost as unreal as the ones where you wake up in an ice bath with your kidney gone. After, a couple of years of not have an occupant you discover that everyone knows the couple who were unable to conceive for a couple of years. They had made the decision to adopt. 2 days before the adoption they find out they are pregnant. The overwhelming happy couple and their 2 beautiful children live happily ever after.
Moral of this urban legend the moment that you relax you will become pregnant. For my friends going through infertility this urban legend is a little of a son of a bitch. For a one reason.
RELAX: This seems easy enough right. Relax and you will magically conceive. Friends, relaxing is not always the problem and the fact that people tell you to relax is frustrating and overwhelming. Don't you think I would relax if I could. Forget for 5 minutes that I am having issues trying to have an occupant. I really would if I could. Yes, I know couples like this exist but be cautioned my friends if you don't know their names they aren't friends and you are telling an urban legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment