Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not down for the count!

Just like you watch in a wrestling match the woman in the bikini walks across the stage with the round sign. I wonder sometimes if I have been KO'd? Could I be the come back kid? That is the basket I have been putting my eggs(hee hee) into. The feeling of being knocked out each month and something inside me keeps getting back up and asking for more.
Last month was one of the worst KO's yet. I didn't want to get back up and the thought of this round was painful and honestly I would have more willingly gotten a route canal. But, I went back for more with the hope that this month will bring us closer to adding an occupant. Life lesson coming from this life in general is going to serve up some knock outs and sometimes we lose but it is the best feeling when we get back up and win!
So cheers to all you winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment